Updated: May 1, 2020
Do you spend a lot of money at Coffee shops for just for a delicious matcha tea green latte. I have just the right recipe to make a matcha green tea latte like a barrister.
Okay, I am a sucker for Matcha Green Tea Latte because it allows me to replace it for coffee. It provides me with the urge of energy that I need after a long day of work or a long night of studying. I tend to always find my self purchasing a Matcha Green Tea Latte from one special coffee shop that sells one of the best Green Tea Latte I have ever had. After the end of the week, I saw myself wasting $25/week on a latte! I recognized I had to do something about it, so I tried different matcha green tea mix, milk, etc to get the one that tastes exactly like the one I get at my favorite coffee.
So I created a recipe for that is super easy, inexpensive, and TASTE AMAZING!
Candid Ivory Matcha Green Tea
1. Original Milkadamia Macadamia Milk Latte Da Barista
2. Olive oil
3. Coconut sweeter
4. Trader Joe'sMatcha Green Tea Latte Mix.
1. take about 2 spoon of Trader Joe Matcha Green Latte on to a blender
2. 1/2 cup of Original Milkadamia Macadamia Milk Latte Da Barista into a blender
3. 1 tea spoon of coconut sweetener into a blender 4. 1 tea spoon of olive oil into a blender
5. BLEND . BLEND. BLEND
6. put into your favorite Tea Mug and microwave for about a minute
Now enjoy your delicious Matcha Green Tea Latte
- Candid Ivory